[WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap

To: Writelog reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:57:40 -0700
I have used WL for years, through a succession of versions, currently
10.68F. This past weekend, I set up for CQWW SSB, but was surprised to
find that the bandmap would not populate with callsigns, even though the
packet and packet spots windows worked normally. I used 10.68F in the
Cal QSO Party a few weeks ago, but without packet, so I suspect this
situation is tied to this version, and I also suspect that a switch in
writelog.ini may have the wrong default setting.

Suggestions to fix this?

Garry, NI6T