Re: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap

To: <garry@ni6t.com>, "Writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Unpopulated bandmap
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:34:01 -0800
Garry,

I used V10.68F in the CQWW SSB last weekend and the band map worked
normally - no problem at all.  I checked my writelog.ini file and don't see
a switch that would control the mapping of calls.  I think if the band map
is open, spots are posted to it automatically.  However, one thing did catch
my attention.  Check the [BandMap] section in your ini file for the colors
being used for the fonts.  The color definition in WL is difficult to
understand, but my thought is that maybe something altered the color
definitions and the spots are being mapped with a black font on a black
background?  If so, it would appear as if no spots were making it to the
band map.  Below are the font color definitions from my ini file.  I think I
changed some of these years ago.  Dupes appear as red, mults as yellow and
good ones as light blue.  If this isn't it, I'm clueless!

Color1=0xff
Color2=0xff00
Color3=0xff
Color4=0xffff