[WriteLog] CW sends gibberish sometimes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW sends gibberish sometimes
From: "Bob Gates" <rgates1@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:11:55 -0500
Here is my setup:

Writelog 10.68f

Windows XP Home

Laptop USB port using a USB to serial adapter on com2 to a Buxcomm Rascal
GLX interface for CW keying

Rig control on laptop com4 with a USB to serial interface to a straight
through 9-pin RS-232 cable

Yaesu FT-950

Writelog is set to key on com2, no rig, auto baud rate, poll is checked and
auto in the last field.

It works fine on short exchanges, but, sometimes (not always), this weekend
in the ARRL SS CW contest, when I sent the long SS exchange, the computer
seemed to send garbage CW to the radio about half way through the exchange.
I did not perceive a pattern.  It would do it once every 15 QSO's or so,
then twice in a row.

Any ideas?

Thanks es 73,

Bob KJ4IC