[WriteLog] TS-570DG do I need an interface box for CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS-570DG do I need an interface box for CW
From: Kevin Seeger <hemivaliant@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 05:24:48 +0000
To send CW with WL do I need some type of interface box between my rig and
computer that's running XP?  I have a serial cable between my computer and rig
and can get WL to control it but it won't send CW if this is a function that
will work without an interface.  If I need a interface what's the best type to
use?  If no interface is needed what steps do I follow in WL to get this
function to work?

NC6V