[WriteLog] CW Question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Question
From: "Steve Jarrett" <k4fj@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:08:13 -0500
I have used WriteLog for a number of years and never understood the CW
weighting selection procedure.  Yes, I understand that Shift Page-up
and Shift Page-down select one of the five weightings in the ini file,
but how do I know which one has been selected?

A second question is how to nullify any of the ini weighting schemes
other than deleting it?  Can I put REM in front of the entry?

I may be wrong, but it seems that selection of an acceptable weighting
does not stay in effect if I exit WriteLog and re-enter the program.
Am I correct.  If so, that sucks.  Otherwise, I love the program.

73, Steve, K4FJ