Re: [WriteLog] How to turn OFF networking

To: "writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to turn OFF networking
From: "Alan Marshall" <acm@ultranet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:48:03 -0500
Ric,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did try to do that but it is grayed out in the
menu so it is non-functional.  I suspect that would work if I actually had a
network connected with another computer on it but that is not the case.

For what it is worth I was able to get rid of it by exporting an adif file
and then restarting a NEW log of the DXpedition mode and importing it.  Then
never touching the network.

But that brings up another issue.  The entry field from my old logs had some
changes in it as well as some comments that were saved by alt-e x keys to
add text notes to some contacts.  The adif approach eliminates those :(  Not
just sure where to go with it right now.  My head hurts now after playing
with it all day!!  I'll give it more brain power tomorrow and see what
happens.

    -Alan, W1CCE