Re: [WriteLog] How to turn OFF networking

To: "writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to turn OFF networking
From: "Alan Marshall" <acm@ultranet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:51:39 -0500
Sid,

Well, I have tried that and struck out with it.  There were actually 3
variables under [network] that were set to 1 and I tried a bunch of
combinations of "0" with no luck.  Also tried Ric's suggestions with no luck
either.

Perhaps I need to just remove ALL reference to [network] in the file. Maybe
even the heading!!  Well, tomorrow is another day to try.

    -Alan, W1CCE