[WriteLog] TARA on 160m?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] TARA on 160m?
From: Daniel VE2SB <ve2sb@amsat.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:22:26 -0500
Bonjour everybodys contesters. As we are at +- 36 hours of the TARA RTTY MÊLÉE,
do you think you will work some stations on 160m? If it is, I don't know how
your WriteLog calculate your score, because the module for this contest are not
able to go on 160m. Check your band summary, no 160m. You are not able to chose
1800Khz in the Logging Frequency Entry Window. What did you do last 2 years?
Because, the use of 160 Meters for this contest has been added as of 20-Aug-06.
I write to Ron about this probleme last tuesday and I think he work to fixe
this inconveniece (I'm not sure about this word, excuse my poor english
writing). If this is't fixed for the weekend , I will going to play cw in arrl
160m friday night and I will be in rtty saturday...hope to rttying next year on
160m in the TARA.

I hope to meet you this weekend.

73
Daniel VE2SB
Les poubelles s'était une bonne idée, jusqu'à ce qu'elles débordent.
The garbage cans it was a good idea, until they overflowed.