[WriteLog] Writelog: FT2000 on MicrokeyerII not recognized - NEED HELP

To: writelog@contesting.com, microHAM@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog: FT2000 on MicrokeyerII not recognized - NEED HELP
From: "Wolf, DK1FW" <dk1fw@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:51:39 +0100
I recently added an FT2000 and MicrokeyerII / Router 7.2.2 to my station.
FT2000 CAT is on COM5 (4800,n,8,2), RTTY on COM6, WinKey on Com7 and CW
PTT on Com8.
That configuration works flawlessly with DXLab under XP SP3.

As my old version of Writelog supported neither the FT2000 nor the
FT9000 I upgrade to WL 10.69D.
When trying to get WL to communicate with the FT2000  I ran into trouble.
After 4 hours of fruitless attempts I am totally lost.

Router is running and tracks the frequency of the FT2000 on Com5.
Writelog is  started after that.

In the PORTS section of Writelog.ini I have
CommSlot1=5
In the RIGS section of Writelog.ini I have
Com5: =4800,n,8,2

In the Writelog Ports Setup I have
Com5 - FT2000 - 4800 - Poll hooked - NO PTT

CW and DVK are not selected in this initial attempt to establish
communication with the rig.

Writelog does not show the FT2000 frequency.
When clicking the Frequency Window, the message  "rig on Comm  5" is
shown , so WL seems to find Com5
When the SET button is clicked a "No rig" message results.

DXLab is not running so there should not be any competition for Com5.

Writelog worked  perfectly with my  FT1000D using the Com1 to Com3
hardware comports of my computer for CAT, FSK and CW keying.

Any ideas what I might have missed.
Any ideas what I may done wrong.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA es 73 de Wolf, DK1FW