[WriteLog] %Z

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] %Z
From: "Bob Raker" <bob.raker@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:30:27 -0500
You need to use %ZA1 & %ZA2 - where "A" is the network identifier of your
computer - remember, it was originally intended for networked operations.
Then select "register to accept network connections" under "setup"  -
specify "A" for your computer.
You will have to set up separate messages for each radio.

73,
Bob W0BR