Re: [WriteLog] keyboard

To: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>, "ACG" <Contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] keyboard
From: "Robert Wood" <rwood90@clearwire.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:51:46 -0600
Cort,   The trackball / Touchpad / mouse preferences may have a lot to do
with speed and acceleration settings inside windows.

The touchpad isn't great if their physical location the front center area
of laptop.  Accidental contact with the pad while entering a qso causes
errors, delays, etc...   You can't change their physical location but one
can disable the touchpad inside windows.

Try the "Extra Large" window arrows.   There are options on tail showing,
shadow and acceleration of the arrow.   Adjust these to match the operator.

73 W5AJ
Robert