[WriteLog] keyboard

To: "'Courtney Judd K4WI'" <k4wi@earthlink.net>, "'ACG'" <Contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: [WriteLog] keyboard
From: "Steve GW4BLE" <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:11:22 -0000

Great timing on the post Cort, because I am also thinking along the same
lines.

Although more expensive, I think that Bluetooth - as opposed to the 27 MHz
'wireless' - is the way to go and I have been recommended the Logitech
MX5000 wireless keyboard and mouse.  Haven't made any purchase yet though,
so would be very interested to hear from others with their recommendations.

Happy New Year

Steve
GW4BLE