Re: [WriteLog] Fix for WriteLog XE RTTY contest Module

To: William Maurer <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fix for WriteLog XE RTTY contest Module
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 01:07:22 -0500
When I was making the second QSO with the same station on a different band,
I had to delete manually previous sent to me serial number, then enter there
new s/n. If I try to double click there s/n, it does not replace old s/n but
replaces a callsign of a station I worked and all messed up.
I remember the same issue in older versions, I think.

2009/2/8, William Maurer <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>:

> I was having a problem with WriteLog not accepting the abbreviation "MIC"
> for some of the stations in Mexico.  I found that it is easy to fix and WL
> will recalculate your score correctly.
>
> With WriteLog not running...
> Open the "WriteLog" folder then open the WriteLog "Programs" folder.
> Find and then open "MexRtty.INI" using WordPad or some other text editor.
> Down the column of abbreviations, change "MC" to "MIC".
> Save the file and all should be well again.
>
> Happy hunting,
> Bill
> WB6JJJ

73's Andrei