[WriteLog] Clicking in Bandmap changes modes when not desired.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Clicking in Bandmap changes modes when not desired.
From: "Walt Flesher" <w6sa@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:30:14 -0800
I finally got my Vista 64 Bit computer setup and running on all digital apps.
Thanks for the assistance.

I am running Version 70C with MMTTY 1,66G for RTTY.  I set up my bandmaps and
they overlap in CW & RTTY areas.  I am set on RTTY running FSK on my FT-1000MP
and when I click on a call in the bandmap it will often change to CW, although
another call in the same area will stay or revert to RTTY.

I tried not overlapping the modes in the bandmap and still have this issue.  I
did a search and did not find anything pertaining exactly to this issue.

What am I overlooking?  Didn't have this issue on the old computer.  Is there a
setting somewhere in the INI file for this?

73,

Walt, W6SA