[WriteLog] Installation Problem

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Installation Problem
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:38:02 -0400
I have a new computer and I am trying to install Writelog V10 on it.  The
computer is a Dell with an Intel Core2 Duo processor and the operating
system is Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3.  I am attempting to
install the software from scratch using my original CD.  The setup program
did not automatically start and when I click on setup.exe nothing happens.
The CD and the drive appear to be working properly.  Any suggestions why
writelog will not extract on my new  PC?

John KK9A / P40A