Re: [WriteLog] Installation Problem

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Installation Problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:44:24 -0800
That makes no sense to me, but then that goes for most of the things Windows
does!  If you're still running V10.31C I would strongly suggest you upgrade
in the near future.  Lots of changes and options have been added since 2002!
I'm sure you'll find the newest version runs just as reliably as your old
friend does with the same familiar interface and the advantage of being able
to get help from the user community that is by and large running the new
stuff.  Glad you finally got the install to work.

73,
Gary AL9A