[WriteLog] WPX wrong date,MAY 30-31

To: "Kevin Seeger" <hemivaliant@hotmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX wrong date,MAY 30-31
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:04:02 -0700
From: "Kevin Seeger" <hemivaliant@hotmail.com>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:22 PM
Subject: [WriteLog] "Send Call and Exch" for CW not working correctly?

I'm getting ready for this weekend's CQ WW WPX contest and have run into
some problems with WL.  This will be only my 2nd time using the program.

For some reason I can't get it to send the Serial No. while either pressing
ENTER or clicking on "Send Call and Exch" after entering data into the QSO
Entry Window.  Also with "Enter sends exch/QRZ" clicked on, WL sends "QSL
QRZ DE NC6V" after data is entered into the QSO Entry Window and ENTER is
pressed.  No serial number is sent.

In the PDF document titled "WriteLog Help Index" it mentions a few times
about turning on a preference that causes ENTER to simultaneously send CW.
I'd assume it's talking about turning on "Enter sends exch/QRZ"?

Thanks

NC6V