Re: [WriteLog] Field Day 2009 contest

To: "K0HB" <K0HB@ARRL.ORG>, <k0rrp@embarqmail.com>, "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Field Day 2009 contest
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:24:05 -0500
Although the ARRL doesn't require you to submit Cabrillo files for Field
Day, the ability to export in that format could be a benefit to some folks
who want to run their log through my ARRL Field Day Log Analyzer.

http://tinyurl.com/8juedc

The Field Day Log Analyzer will produce statistics about your Field Day
event using reports, charts, and graphs.

If it is an easy programming task to "turn Cabrillo on" for Field Day, this
might be a consideration to enable that feature in WriteLog.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN