Re: [WriteLog] WinKey USB won't work with WriteLog on my laptop

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WinKey USB won't work with WriteLog on my laptop
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 23:44:48 -0700
Thanks for the suggestion, but I see no F Lock Key on my Dell Laptop
and I see nothing in the documentation suggesting that there IS one.
I may have to write a simple program to read the keyboard just to
verify that F keys are not locked, but I doubt it given that
<Fn><F-Key> is working fine.  In other words, the alternate F-Key
functions you get by holding down the Fn key at the same time as a
Function Key all work.