[WriteLog] sound cards

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sound cards
From: "NI7T" <ni7t@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:47:11 -0700
I need some help selecting and replacing a sound card.  I replaced my Win 98
computers (3)  with a new XP Systemmax  Model KMA3500 computers...they looked
on paper ideal for the contest station  XP, serial port, lpt, usb, and
expansion slots..however the on board Realtek audio chips will not support
WriteLog audio features.  I looked at sound cards available  and I am unable to
intelligently select a compatible card.  The latest list I can find of tested
sound cards is from 2001.  Does anyone have any info that might help?
Mike Reagan NI7T
Quincy CA

"Hello !   In There   Hello!"
John Prine