Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug In setuo

To: 'Writelog user group' <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug In setuo
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:09:51 +0000
I just upgraded to WL 10.73d.  My previous version was from 2005 or
2006.  I have put it on two computers here.  It seems to be running fine
and the main station computer.  But......

I am having problems with the laptop a Delll Inspiron 3800 running
Windows 2000.  While the program first appeared to run after the
installation things deteriorated when  I  attempted to get  it going
with MMTTY and specifically the plug for MMTTY.
I now get the message that WL is causing an error and the program
crashes before it finishes coming up.

I am running out of time here as I leave for the island of Jamaica
tomorrow moring and I do want to run a cloned MMTTY along with the other
window I use for the DXP38 in the CQWW RRTY contest this weekend.  The
old version WL 10.56 does not support the clone window but I may be
forced to go back to it.

I believe that I now have multiple copies of files or they are in the
wrong place.  At one point I was being told that the program could not
find MMTTY.TNC

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

73 de Frank....N2FF.....