Re: [WriteLog] Where is WRITELOG.INI in Windows 7?

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Where is WRITELOG.INI in Windows 7?
From: "Don Cassel VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:34:40 -0500
Hi Jim,

I upgraded from Vista Home to Windows 7 Home Premium so it's possible there
will be a difference for
you. In any event my writelog.ini is in
C:\Users\nnn\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows
Where nnn is your user name.

Use the entry club=Contest Club Ontario or your club in the [Report] section.

73,
Don VE3XD