Re: [WriteLog] ic7600

To: K8LEEWMM@aol.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ic7600
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:48:43 EST
does that need the "magic number" on the Icom set to something  different.
I forget what they call it, it is a menu item  and is a  hex number like
h64 and the radio an the software have to match  numbers.   you can change
either to match.  it has to do with the  c-iv cable and each radio or device
needs a unique number.  I wish I could  remember what it was called.

Tom
n6ajr

In a message dated 12/14/2009 6:02:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,