[WriteLog] NEED GETTING OK RTTY LOG TO CABRILLO

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NEED GETTING OK RTTY LOG TO CABRILLO
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:42:14 -0800
Hi Guys,

So far I am unable to convert or export my log for the OK RTTY TEST in
Cabrillo format. I have tried everything I can think of. Normally, Writelog
gives me the option of exporting the contest log in several different formats
including Cabrillo, CSV, ADIF etc. and TQSL. Presently only the TQSL
format is available. (I have sent that into LOTW) but I need to get my log
into Cabrillo to send to the contest committee.

I purchased Contest Tools by W4TI back in 2002 and loaded it into a
Win-98 machine. Presently I am running Win-XP and when I try to run
Contest Tools it complains something about a Java problem.  I am open
for suggestions. Thank you in advance.

73 de
Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"

PS. Writelog version is 10.52