[WriteLog] New Error Message in Version 10.75N

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] New Error Message in Version 10.75N
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 00:10:52 +0000
I have been using Writelog for years and now with the new version I am
getting a message,

"Rttyrite has recorded an internal error logged to C:\program
files\Writelog\contest\Rttyrite_log.txt"

The content of the message file is:

Exception detected An invalid argument was encountered. trace:
CRttyriteView OnUpdate 132, CRttyriteView DocLineToViewLine,
CRttyriteView OnUpdate 132, CRttyriteDoc DupeCheck

I get this when I leave Writelog unattended  and in the CW decorder screen.

Joe K0BX