Re: [WriteLog] New Error Message in Version 10.75N

To: writelog@contesting.com, K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New Error Message in Version 10.75N
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:21:37 -0800 (PST)
Joe

The same error show up after installing the  10.75d version, the message show
up but  all was working,  and later click it and no more,  not mention it
before because  my self blame  it to use  2 MMTTY simultaneously to run the 2
VFO's

During the XE RTTY show up at the fist qso, click it OK and  no problems  to
report.

J. Hector Garcia XE2K / WT6J

   Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

P.O.Box 73