Re: [WriteLog] Setting number of Search and Pounce memories

To: "Don Cassel VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>,"'Ray Day'" <rayday@cox.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Setting number of Search and Pounce memories
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 22:00:24 -0500
I never differentiate between S&P and RUN modes. Never saw a reason
to. I have one set of macros and use them for everything. Only
difference is that I qsl and log with the numpad +, or I log without
qsl with the enter. This is RTTY or CW. Don't know how I would do
phone. I have done over 40K qsos this way.

What is the argument for having different macros for the different modes?

Jerry W4UK