[WriteLog] Problem with Cabrillo File and Other Questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with Cabrillo File and Other Questions
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:43:38 -0500
I'm hoping someone can help me solve these issues using v10.6xx (soon to
be upgraded to 10.7xx) on a PC running XP Pro w/Service Pack 3.

1. Writelog created a Cabrillo of ~1800 Q's from this past weekend's
contest. It looks no different than any other Cabrillo file I've created
in the past.
When I run it through CBS.EXE, all that happens is the header
information -- everything up through but not including the log) is
processed and saved to disk. No log!
LogConv gives me an error message that it doesn't recognize the contest
and makes me choose one. When I choose ARRL DX, the output is missing
fields, including my callsign.

2. Changing Operators: some of the ops here (we had 3 folks operating)
forgot to change the operator name. Is there a way to "bulk add" or bulk
erase" that parameter in the *.WL log, or do I have to go QSO by QSO?  I
also have no desire to edit the ADIF file!

3. Shortcut keys... the best part about WL!  Unfortunately, it didn't
take them all.. Not sure why, regardless of how hard I tried. Any
suggestions?

73 & Thanks,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC