[WriteLog] Signalink USB as voice keyer

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Signalink USB as voice keyer
From: "Bill K2OWR" <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:05:46 -0500
I bought this thing because it was rated better than the rigblaster, which gave
me a lot of trouble in the past with RFI. I got the 8 pin round mic connector
to match my FT950. I had thought you simply plug the connector into the radio
and plug your mic somewhere else. There is no mic connector on the little box,
nor is there a cable????

So I can use it to call CQ contest, but I cannot answer anybody??

Seriously, anybody know what I forgot to order? I know this thing is used by
contesters, but how? Oh, the FT950 does not appear to have an accessory jack
where I can plug the mic instead.
My intention was to use this with my beloved Writelog software.

 BTW, Tigertronics only takes calls on certain days of the week.....sigh

BILL K2OWR