Re: [WriteLog] Invalid argument

To: "A.Oskarsson" <tf3ao@simnet.is>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Invalid argument
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 19:59:35 -0000
Hello Seli,

Many thanks for the contact this weekend!

And yes, I had this for the first time during the BARTG contest. I had a
window open up, telling me that there was a RTTYRite issue, and before I
knew what I had done, it had closed.
It then happened a second time, and I briefly saw that it said it had
written a textfile with details of the problem, but I cannot find it
anywhere on my PC.

It did not appear to make any difference, and I did not have to close WL,
and WL did not shut itself down.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100322-0, 22/03/2010
Tested on: 22/03/2010 19:59:35