Re: [WriteLog] Invalid argument

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Invalid argument
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:35:23 -0000
Joe and the group,

Thanks for the pointer Joe. The path was good, and I have found it.

Wayne, if you see this email, I have a copy here if you need it, but I don't
think it says much other than many repetitions of this:
Rttyrite started.
Exception detected An invalid argument was encountered. trace: CRttyriteDoc
DupeCheck 3, CRttyriteDoc DupeCheck 2, CRttyriteDoc MatchEntryFreqs,
CRttyriteDoc DupeCheck
Rttyrite started.
and at the end, it says this:
Exception detected An invalid argument was encountered. trace: CRttyriteDoc
LineAtThisInsertOffset 10 773, CRttyriteView DistanceFromInsertionPoint,
CRttyriteView ViewLineToDocLine, CRttyriteDoc LineAtThisInsertOffset 11 773
Rttyrite started.
Exception detected An invalid argument was encountered. trace: CRttyriteDoc
LineAtThisInsertOffset 10 773, CRttyriteView DistanceFromInsertionPoint,
CRttyriteView ViewLineToDocLine, CRttyriteDoc LineAtThisInsertOffset 11 773

This was with WL10.75N, under Win7 32bit.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100323-1, 23/03/2010
Tested on: 23/03/2010 19:35:23