[WriteLog] I'm back

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] I'm back
From: "Ron K5DJ" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:56:42 -0500
Hi Folks, little update. I'm back for now.. Haven't gotten knee replacement
as yet. Had to get a

CTSCAN day before knee replacement was supposed to be done..  Doc found TWO
big kidney stones

one was 12mm and the other was 7mm.. They blasted the 12mm and said they
hoped they got it all

down to sand flake size to I can pass it..  So far haven't passed 12mm worth
of sand! Ugh..  When

the sand size stone starts moving around, let me assure you the sucker
HURTS..  At present doing

fine.  Doc said he couldn't go after second stone for two weeks.. Next
Friday he will go after 7mm

stone and blast it..  He will also check and see if all of the 12mm is gone
or if he has to blast it

again also.. Dunno how long this is going to go on, but hope it's all over
with this Friday, even if

they have to drill a hole and use a vacuum cleaner to get the stones out.
Ugh ((D*^ I&))

Sometime after they finish with kidney I will get knee replacement..  Knee
is giving me quiet a

bit of problems.  Need to get this crap over with..  Sri to be absent but I
should be around for

sales etc until next Friday anyway.  Doc says doesn't think I will be in
Hosp more than just

Friday unless something happens! ugh! again..

73, de Ron K5DJ