[WriteLog] Manchester Mineira CW Contest

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Manchester Mineira CW Contest
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:03:36 -0800
I think I inquired about a WL module for this contest last year and there is
apparently still no module available in the list.  I seem to remember
someone saying that N1MM had a module, but I didn't want to switch over last
year and still don't this year.  Next year this is suppose to go to a 5
continent contest.  It sure would be nice if someone familiar with writing
WL contest modules would step forward and get one developed.  Probably too
late for this year as the contest starts May 15, but would be nice to have
for next year.

73,
Gary AL9A