Re: [WriteLog] 7QP module

To: <w1zd@cox.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 7QP module
From: "\(K7ZO\) Scott Tuthill" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:37:18 -0600
I don't believe RTTY functionality is supported in the current module. I was
not last year either as I look in my notes and I am not aware of an update
to the module.

* You can try contacting the author of the module -- N9OH. Remember Steve is
a volunteer here. My sense is this module is very complex already and adding
RTTY support will just make it more so.
* You can just use another module or general logging mode to make the
contacts and then combine the results when the contest is over.

Scott/K7ZO