Re: [WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2

To: ockmrzr@sbcglobal.net, dseright@sbcglobal.net, rebar@hamilton.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 21:43:34 EDT
To those of you that have exchanged e-mail with DANNY boy.. Please have  him
check his junk mail or trash bin..  I have sent WL to him at least 4
times..
I have even sent his address to Wayne and asked him to sent WL to  him
because he isn't getting my mail.. I need another e-mail address or one
that
works for me...   If all else fails I will post all info on  the WL
reflector
where maybe he can get it???

I have had two kidney  stones removed in the last two weeks. Come Monday I
will be having  knee
replacement surgery. At that time I will be out of pocket for a good
while..

What I need from Dan is an e-mail address "other than this  one":
dseright@sbcglobal.net
a home phone number. A fax number would be  better...

In the last 14 years of my dealing with WL, I have  NEVER FAILED TO SEND WL
to a customer.
"Not one time"
This is  what I need, other than that, I guess he won't be hearing from me
until he  does provide
what is needed...

Please all of you send this to  him..

73, de Ron K5DJ
=============

Bruce  - I glad you are happy user.  That is what I would like to be.   I'm
"bad mouthing" Writelog because they have not responded by either  sending
program or returning money.  If the shoe were on the other foot  maybe you
would sound different.  All I am trying to do is get Writelog  to get off of
top dead center.  If you have another method for me to use  please let me
know.  I want to acknowledge there are a lot of happy  users of Writelog, as
shown by the emails.  Please do not make me a bad  person for trying to get
company to respond to get delivery of merchandise  for which they were paid
in advance. 73, Dan  KC6BIF

forwarding.. hopefully this will get to  him