Re: [WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2

To: Larry 'Rebar' Rebarchik - N6CCH <rebar@hamilton.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Where's the beef part 2
From: daniel seright <dseright@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 09:40:33 -0700 (PDT)
Mr. " Rebarman" - Thank you for your kind email.  I've received several that
let us just say they had a "tone" of anger.  I thought a month and one half was
sufficient for Writelog to respond, in some manner.  My actions brought
supports of Ron and Wayne, though that was not my intension.  Ron has finally
responded and indicated he was not happer with me for not being more patient.
Now I am sure things wil go smoothly in the future.  I'll keep you informed.
73, Dan - KC6BIF