Re: [WriteLog] ini file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ini file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:40:37 -0800
Joe,

Just gave your suggestion a try - wanted to wait until after the NAQP RTTY
contest in case something went wrong.  Sorry to report that it appears to
have made no difference.  The MMTTY plug-in did put an updated USERPARA.INI
file in the MMTTY folder, but the same error message still shows up on MMTTY
plug-in start up.

73,
Gary AL9A