Re: [WriteLog] UserPara.ini error ...

To: "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] UserPara.ini error ...
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:27:47 -0800
Joe and Dave,

I think you guys on to something here.  I have MMTTY installed under Vista
at C:\MMTTY.  I checked the MMTTY folder and the read only box is filled in.
I clicked it off and applied the new setting.  When I started WL again the
MMTTY plug-in error message pop up again.  I went back to the MMTTY folder
and checked the Properties.  The read only box was again filled in!  I
cleared it again, applied it and closed the folder.  Without doing anything
else I rechecked the Properties on the MMTTY folder and again the read only
box was filled in.  Even though I am logged in under UAC as the account
administrator Vista will not let me clear the read only flag on the MMTTY
folder.

I have a meeting to go to shortly, but later tonight I will try turning off
UAC, clearing the read only status of the MMTTY folder and see what happens.
If that fails I will probably go the uninstall route on both the full MMTTY
package and the MMTTY plug-in and then reinstall both.

73,
Gary AL9A