Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog - MK II statup problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog - MK II statup problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:36:25 -0800
Now when I start WL in CW mode the MK II Line input is working, the memory
message keys send, but the Rittyrite screen is dead or at least appears to
be dead.  There are not many CW signals that I can hear at the moment, but
Rittyrite is not even printing garbage characters from the noise.  It seems
as though there is no input going to Rittyrite even though the MK II Line
LED is solid.  I will try it again later when the band picks up in hopes I
can find a few CW stations to monitor.  Not trying record anything, just
trying to monitor.  Anyone have a clue?

73,
Gary AL9A