[WriteLog] WL & MMTTY Problem (again/still)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL & MMTTY Problem (again/still)
From: "Dave Earnest" <k7jj@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:27:52 -0700
No PTT!

Running WL 10-78K and latest MMTTY plug-in.

MMTTY works Fine in stand alone. Rig control o.k. on one comport and PTT OK on
another comport.

No PTT using Rttyrite!

MMTTY is there under TU and correct comport is selected.

I have a feeling this is a problem for me with the later versions of WL, as it
was working o.k. before. I guess I could bring back an earlier version to be
sure.

Also, in the past, when computer was booting up, I would get a few transmitter
PTT actions as the initializing was going on. That is not happening now.

Help!

Dave Earnest, K7JJ
k7jj@arrl.net