Re: [WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rittyrite PSK
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:02:34 -0400
Gary,

Is the WriteLog mixer configured for microHAM CODEC output?

Is Writelog (RTTYrite) configured for Stereo Sound Board AFSK?
Is the radio assigned to the LEFT channel (or Sound Board
AFSK and only one radio)?

Have you set the IC-7600 for ACC audio input the "data" modes
(Data 1 Mod, Data 2 Mod, Data 3 Mod) = ACC?

Have you set microHAM Router Audio Switching FSK/DIGITAL to
Line Input (rear)?

Does microHAM Router properly detect LSB-D1 as "digital" and
place the black box around the FSK/Digital setting?

Does the 7600 have a separate mic gain setting for digital modes?
Many of the newer radios do ... often in a menu.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV