[WriteLog] Serial CW keying on Windows 7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial CW keying on Windows 7
From: "kw3a" <kw3a@snip.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:29:10 -0400
My XP machine crashed, so am running a new Windows 7 64 bit p.c.  Latest
version of WL installed fine and no problem with rig control through a usb to
serial converter.

Can't get WL to key CW through the usb/serial thing and the serial cw interface
that I've used with WL for the past 9 years.   This usb to serial to interface
to radio setup is keying just fine in  the XMlog  logging software, but not WL.

If it isn't ever going to work, I won't waste any more time on it.

Tnx, 73, Steve KW3A