Re: [WriteLog] Insert Key

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Insert Key
From: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:10:46 -0700
See in the help file. ctrl keys, Message Short Cut Keys.  Change in
writelog.ini the SendCallExchangeKey=2 or where ever your exchange is
located. This is in the [Configuration] section.

Also Gary, normal action is to use the InsertKey and then you don't
have to click on anything it grabs highlighted call, moves it to the
window and either sits at the end of the call or on to the next field
depending on how that is set.

Jay WS7I

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net> wrote:
> Dick,
>
> More info please.  Do you click on the call in the Rittyrite window first to
> put it in the Entry window and then hit Insert?  It sounds like you are
> hitting Insert when the call is still in the Rittyrite receive window.  What
> are the contents of your F10 key?  Is that your exchange?
>
> Normal use would be to left click on a call in the Rittyrite receive window
> THEN hit Insert to dupe check it and send your exchange.  As I understand it
> the new Insert key behavior allows the cursor to jump to the next field
> without having to hit space so you're ready to copy his exchange.  I haven't
> installed 10.79 yet as I didn't want to risk a problem right at the start of
> the SCC contest.  I'll probably do it next week sometime.
>
> 73,
> Gary AL9A

Jay WS7I