Re: [WriteLog] WAE ALT+R doesn't bring up QTC receive...

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE ALT+R doesn't bring up QTC receive...
From: Norman Wald <normanwald@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:08:30 -0500
Thank you to everyone on the list that explained to me the reason the QTC
keyboard shortcut function wasn't working is because I'm not in Europe.

This was the first time I tried to do the QTC exchange in the WAE contest for
extra points and obviously I didn't read the rules completely.

As an additional thought... it would be nice to have the WAE QTC (both send and
receive where appropriate) function as a menu item in Writelog, not just a
keyboard shortcut.

73

Norman W9VQ