Re: [WriteLog] setup issue with microHAM

To: Bruce Meier <bemeier@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] setup issue with microHAM
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:02:11 -0700
Thanks for the suggestion Bruce!

If your audio has significant background noise (or hum) then I can see how
playing a recording could cause the radio to continue in TX mode ..
indefinitely .. if in VOX mode.

Unfortunately, this occurs both in PTT and VOX modes here.
It's as if the K3 isn't receiving the command to switch back to RX.  Not
sure why ESC forces the switch to RX.

73, Alan  AD6E