Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???

To: "'DickT-W0RAA'" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "'Mike McCarthy, W1NR'" <lists@w1nr.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TO7ZG???
From: "Don Cassel VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:44:49 -0400
This raises an interesting problem. I also updated my CTY a week or so ago and
had a problem in not
finding the updates. I was advised here that it had been relocated to
programData/writelog instead
of in WriteLog/Programs.

So far so good. I didn't work TO7ZG in the contest so no problem. But because
of Dick's email I
tried entering it in my log and found that it did not display a country.

So I copied the .DAT files from programData/writelog to WriteLog/Programs where
they had always been
in the past and bingo the country now displays upon log entry. I'm using 10.79D
which as far as I
know is current. So something is out of sync.

73,
Don VE3XD