Re: [WriteLog] Phone Contesting with WL

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Phone Contesting with WL
From: vk4ti@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 23:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Dick,
The AA5UA stuff is pretty good - but so is the Writelog manual - I have been
able to set-up Writelog SSB efficiently every time utilising the manual -
If you are setup for AFSK then you are right to transition to SSB -
The only trouble I have found is plugging the Heil into the Soundcard input of
the PC...
It quite frankly is best if you use a preamp to boost the Heil but if the mike
is a standard sound card mike then you are right to go....Behringer Preamp will
over come problems...
You simply record the WAV files drop them into location and find them on the
sound bard setup menu..
Its great fun...
CU all in the contest - from VK4UC Multi Multi (using Writelog)
Trent VK4TI