Re: [WriteLog] [Writelog] Upgrade

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [Writelog] Upgrade
From: Chuck Miller <n6kw@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:01:53 +0000
I concur, with one addition. After you remove your current
installation, you will need to install your original 10.76H Full
Install first, and then get the upgrade file and install that.
If you don't have that original file, either downloaded or CD,
be sure to get it before you start. If you still have your
original purchase e-mail, that has a link for download. The Full
Install should set up your key, so the upgrade will go smoothly.
As Dick says, you can install into any directory you desire.
73, Chuck N6KW