[WriteLog] Help: WL, MMTTY, K3, Herc II Amp and MicroKeyer2

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help: WL, MMTTY, K3, Herc II Amp and MicroKeyer2
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:31:05 -0500
I'm totally bedevilled trying to get this combination to work.

Joe (W4TV) of MicroHam has been very helpful, but despite his efforts, and
for whatever reason or reasons, I can't get this combination to work. It
does work for CW and SSB,

If any of you are using this combination of equipment -- with or without the
amplifier -- please contact me off-line so we can talk/email, etc. and get
this system running,

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC