Re: [WriteLog] Can't choose "ComTxD(FSK) in WL's MTTY!!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Can't choose "ComTxD(FSK) in WL's MTTY!!
From: "Larry 'Rebar' Rebarchik - N6CCH" <rebar@hamilton.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:32:50 -0800
I had this problem too, just today, I realized that MMTTY does offer a
DLL for FSK via serial or USB.
I downloaded and installed per the README file from the MMTTY Webportal:
<http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/download.php?file=comfsk105.zip&category=addon>

WL is now allowing me to select the various options.

BTW, not sure if it has been mentioned, but MMTTY is up to version 1.68A
now, has some new features like a dual-peak filter in the DECODE
settings amongst other things, YMMV.

HTH

On 11/9/2010 8:36 PM, Ray Day wrote:
> BUT NOW, as I am setting things up, I can only choose "Sound" in the
> MISC Tab of the embedded WL-plugin MMTTY Option / Setup screen.
> "ComTxD(FSK)" is greyed out.

de N6CCH aka Rebar
Ham Radio Works When All Else Fails